[typo] trackback urls

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Fri May 6 14:35:04 EDT 2005

We at Planet Argon hosting typo blogs and I just noticed something.

If we're running typo on a different port and using a proxy to filter
through port 80, on the site, the trackback link shows the port.

Use the following link to trackback from your own site:

Where should I look to make a fix for this? Is it necessary to have it
display the port for the trackback?

I don't see any other links in the html that show that.

* Robby Russell, Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON, Open Source Solutions & Web Hosting
* Portland, Oregon | p: 503.351.4730 | f: 815.642.4068
* www.planetargon.com | www.robbyonrails.com