[typo] rss toolkits?

Dick Davies rasputnik at hellooperator.net
Sun Jun 19 14:28:48 EDT 2005

Just started playing with typo and so far it's been great -
but I was looking at limiting the number of recent posts listed under the
del.icio.us  sidebar, and could'nt see a way of tuning that without editing the
helper - did I miss anything?

Also  I was looking at adding a couple more RSS feeds to my sidebar - is there
any general rss framework that typo is using, or are things like the del.icio.us helpers
'rolling their own'?

'This must be Thursday. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.'
		-- Arthur Dent