[typo] handling amount of comments

Robby Russell robby at planetargon.com
Sat Jun 18 17:36:17 EDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-06-18 at 17:15 -0400, Tobias Luetke wrote:
> whats really weird is that i had 500 comments once myself and it
> didn't cause any grief other then long scrolling. Anyways, once static
> caching is in its no problem. I'm not so sure about pagination, i
> always dislike it and I think its really rare that a blog gets over
> 100 posts in normal operation.
> Hrm.

I'd think that with over 100 comments of un-threaded comments would be
painful to look at on one screen anyways.

While we're at it, what about threaded comments? I prefer this form of
comment viewing/responding. (especially when the number of comments gets

* Robby Russell, Owner.Developer.Geek
* PLANET ARGON, Open Source Solutions & Web Hosting
* Portland, Oregon | p: 503.351.4730 | f: 815.642.4068
* www.planetargon.com | www.robbyonrails.com