[typo] handling amount of comments

jesse newland jnewland at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 16:43:37 EDT 2005

I think pagination is a great idea, as long as the thresholds are
configurable in the admin interface.

Also, an option to close comments after X comments would be great too. In a
perfect world, this would shoot an e-mail to the admin saying something like
"You just got slashdotted! Throw some ads on your page right now!" :)

Jesse

jnewland at gmail.com
jnewland.com <http://jnewland.com>
AIM: jbnewland