[typo] Typo 2.0.6 on Lighttpd and Textdrive

John Kopanas john.kopanas at protoseinc.com
Fri Jun 17 16:06:11 EDT 2005

When I go to my website run through Typo using the port number it
works perfectly:

When I setup proxying in apache as seen here:

and I go to the website without the port number appended like this:

I get two problems:

1) the Apple processing ball even after I create a new comment stays
next to the submit button... never stopping :-)

2) For a specific post of mine:

I always get a precondition failed on submission of a comment.  Also
when I click my blog name on that page to return back  to my home
page I get a:

Precondition Failed

The precondition on the request for the URL / evaluated to false.

Has anyone else run into this problem?  Anyone know how to solve this
problem?  Is it my version of Typo of my setup of Lighttpd?

On another note.  Is it me or the older version of Typo seems nicer
with better error messages?  Or is what I perceive to be older not
really older but newer?

Thanks a lot for all your help! :-)