[typo] Install help

Ralph Inselsbacher inselsbacher at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 12:05:33 EDT 2005

Hi there,

i'm new to Ruby and Rails and i have some problems getting typo to
run. These are the steps, i made so far:

1. unpacked the archive to c:\rails\typo, whereas "rails" is my folder
for rails-apps.

2. Made 3 db's (typo, typo_dev, typo_production) and loaded the scheme
for mysql into all            three of them with phpmyadmin and filled
out database.yml.

3. run ruby script/server -e production from c:\rails\typo

4. point Firefox to http://localhost:3000/ and now i get the following
error message:

" ActionController::DoubleRenderError in Articles#<action not set>"

Can someone tell me what i'm doing wrong and perhaps help me?