[typo] Chaging pubDate format

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 10:02:48 EDT 2005

This here according to spec:

The publication date for the content in the channel. For example, the
New York Times publishes on a daily basis, the publication date flips
once every 24 hours. That's when the pubDate of the channel changes.
All date-times in RSS conform to the Date and Time Specification of
RFC 822, with the exception that the year may be expressed with
two characters or four characters (four preferred).

Example: Sat, 07 Sep 2002 00:00:01 GMT

Seems typo is correct. I have never heard about a WEST timezone. Maybe
check your /etc/localtime?