[typo] Need help upgrading

Christopher Bailey chris at codeintensity.com
Fri Jul 29 14:55:10 EDT 2005

Thanks everyone for your help.  I finally figured out why it wasn't working.
If any blog entry didn't have a [valid] value in the "text_filter" column of
the articles table, then the migration would blow up when it got to that
record.  Fixing that enabled the migration to work fine.  For both my blogs,
I happened to have a record that had an empty value (not null though) in
that column.

Now that I've upgraded, I'd like to say great work on the various changes!
The new Sidebar stuff is very cool, amongst other things.  Also, assuming
you don't have funky data in your DB, the upgrade process was very slick.