[typo] Redirects / and a themes question

Damien Pollet damien.pollet at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 08:31:30 EDT 2005

> 2. Theme question
>
> I managed to mash the azure CSS so it closely matches my current
> CSS.  I also wanted to change the look of the 'Live Search' box in
> the top right corner.  Is there a way to do this within a theme

I modified mine (see http://typo.cdlm.fasmz.org ). I have no
modifications to _search.rhtml except to change the spinner img tag to
use the animated gif from my theme, which is composited to the correct
background color. Maybe that image can be replaced in JS but imho it's
not worth the effort.
BTW, I wrote a little ruby+rmagick script to composite the .tif frames
from MacOS into a gif with an arbitrary bg color...