[typo] typo admin shows up on google.

Shawn Liu shawn at iridesco.com
Thu Jul 28 10:47:23 EDT 2005

Hi,

I'm not understanding this...  so there are hidden links to /admin if
you're logged in, but how does Google see those pages?  I mean,
shouldn't they crawl as a normal not-logged-in user, and so they should
not be able to see those hidden links?

Thanks.

/sh

--
Shawn Liu  /  Iridesco, Inc.  /  212.226.4160 /  212.226.4161 fax