[typo] `/' not found error

gpshewan gpsnospam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 08:17:25 EDT 2005

I had exactly the same issues, which I've just resolved.  Check the
WEBrick server and it may be saying 'No Database selected'.  I had
mysql connection issues and checked out this thread on Technblog:

Once I had Ruby and mysql updated I used the current version of Typo
(the current stable version doesn't play nice with the current
version of Rails).  I then made sure that my database was updated and
everything worked smoothly.  I've spent a couple of weeks digging for
solutions and now i happily have Typo running locally on Tiger for