Trans.: Re: [typo] Routing Error Recognition failed

Patrick Lenz patrick at lenz.sh
Thu Jul 28 05:00:44 EDT 2005

On 28.07.2005, at 10:29, Joris Vuffray wrote:

> typo: 2.0.6
> rails: 0.11.1-r1

Okay. You'd need to upgrade to Rails 0.12.1 I think, we're using
eager loading in a couple of places which wouldn't be available
before 0.12. Please note that our last official release is *NOT*
compatible with Rails 0.13. We're about to release Typo 2.5 which
will bring back this compatibility. If you'd like to stick to stable
releases, your latest option is Rails 0.12.1.

Hope this helps.

--
Patrick Lenz (scoop)

http://poocs.net/              # Personal Weblog