[typo] I only get the admin interface

Kevin Ballard kevin at sb.org
Tue Jul 26 23:52:28 EDT 2005

The issue is that the active theme now actually says "(Active theme)"
instead of having an "Activate" link, but the active theme is active
by default, not because it's set that way in the settings table. And
the lack of a stored setting for this causes the admin redirect.

Until this bug is fixed, simply visit http://domain:port/admin/themes/
switchto?theme=azure (replacing domain and port, obviously) to save
the theme setting to the db and end the redirect.

On Jul 26, 2005, at 11:44 PM, Trejkaz wrote:

> In my case, I've saved all my general settings, and the theme is
> already marked
> as active (thus, no "activate" link appears, so I can't fix it.)
> Which way out from here? :-)

Kevin Ballard
kevin at sb.org