[typo] I only get the admin interface

Scott Laird scott at sigkill.org
Tue Jul 26 23:50:40 EDT 2005

On Jul 26, 2005, at 8:44 PM, Trejkaz wrote:

> I'm getting a similar issue as the original poster on this thread
> after moving
> to the version in the SVN repository.  It always redirects to the
> admin screen
> no matter what.
>
> There is a small difference though...
>

>> You need to save your general settings once and then pick 'activate'
>> in the themes admin next to the only available theme 'azure' to make
>> sure your blog has all the settings it needs. We're working on a more
>> friendly solution here.
>>

> In my case, I've saved all my general settings, and the theme is
> already marked
> as active (thus, no "activate" link appears, so I can't fix it.)
>
> Which way out from here? :-)

I just tried to duplicate this and failed--I set up a new DB with the
2.0.6 schema and immediately upgraded to trunk without problems.  I
had to run 'rake migrate', not use the built-in migration tool, but I
was able to set the theme without problems.

Can you look in your settings DB table and see if there's an entry
for 'theme'?

Scott