[typo] I only get the admin interface

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Tue Jul 26 23:44:56 EDT 2005

I'm getting a similar issue as the original poster on this thread after moving
to the version in the SVN repository.  It always redirects to the admin screen
no matter what.

There is a small difference though...

> You need to save your general settings once and then pick 'activate'
> in the themes admin next to the only available theme 'azure' to make
> sure your blog has all the settings it needs. We're working on a more
> friendly solution here.

In my case, I've saved all my general settings, and the theme is already marked
as active (thus, no "activate" link appears, so I can't fix it.)

Which way out from here? :-)