[typo] Themes in Typo - fundraiser

Tobias Luetke tobias.luetke at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 21:22:21 EDT 2005

Theme support is currently nothing else then a way to replace images,
css, javascript and the html layout file.

But i think this covers 95% of all the theming needs.

I'm interested in updates to make the default theme better for css
based theming however. Luckily Caged did already very good work and
offered a lot of css hooks.