[typo] Themes in Typo - fundraiser

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Mon Jul 25 19:57:30 EDT 2005

Quoting Eric Davis <edavis10 at gmail.com>:
> Sounds like a great idea to me.  Now that typo has some theme support
>  I will not have to hack in my own setup into azure.

I was half expecting to have to do some hacking around myself.  I wanted to
rewrite the current layout and other HTML fragments to be more semantic
so that
CSS could be used to do any layout anyone would ever need (which is how
SnipSnap, my existing software that I'll probably move from, works.)

It's good to see that theme support is coming (or checked in)... I just hope
that this theme support is largely based around CSS and not HTML
modifications,
otherwise I'll still have to hack. :-)

TX