[typo] Themes in Typo - fundraiser

Eric Davis edavis10 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 19:30:03 EDT 2005

Sounds like a great idea to me.  Now that typo has some theme support
I will not have to hack in my own setup into azure.

I like the idea of a midway prize or such, just to get early
submissions.  How about a prize for each submitter, I was thinking
like one of the badges saying "Typo Theme #100" etc, so they are
personalized and then could link back to the author's theme.  Would
spread awareness plus be a simple gift for contributing.

Eric Davis
edavis10 at gmail.com
=-=-=
v2sw5Yhw5ln3pr6Ock4ma3u6MLw3m7l6DiJe6t3b8Oen5g5Ma21s5Mr2p6 hackerkey.com