[typo] cookies.js and multi-string names

Jonas M Luster jluster at jluster.org
Wed Jul 20 18:18:41 EDT 2005

I am so not a Javascript guy, but I assume the returning of "A+B+C"
in fields filled from content retrieved from the new cookies.js is a
result of unescape not unescaping spaces? For my install, I've for
now changed the line in cookies.js's getCookie from

return unescape(dc.substring(begin + prefix.length, end));

return unescape(dc.substring(begin + prefix.length, end)).split

which does the trick. Any better solutions?

jonas