[typo] How to limit index.html to only one article?

Seth Hall seth at remor.com
Sat Jul 2 00:06:07 EDT 2005

It's in the index method in the articles_controller.rb file

   def index
     @pages = Paginator.new self, Article.count, 10, @params['page']
     @articles = Article.find(:all, :conditions => 'published !=
0',  :order => 'articles.created_at DESC', :limit => 10, :offset =>

Change both of the 10s to 1s and you should be done.

I'll add a ticket to get that abstracted out to a variable.  Thanks
for pointing that out.