[typo] Ecto not working for me - can't post, need help

Chris Bailey chris at codeintensity.com
Sat Dec 31 00:08:07 EST 2005

My apologies for the premature send.  I now/also tried posting from
the web admin interface of typo, and got an error:

  1 error prohibited this article from being saved
  There were problems with the following fields:
  Guid has already been taken

I have recently done some big upgrades/migrates (was on 47x now on
801), and had some trouble along the way.  I thought everything was
fixed up, but obviously not.  I see that this has been brought up
somewhat recently (Nov 30) on the list
(http://www.mail-archive.com/typo-list@rubyforge.org/msg01069.html),
but there was no reply.  Tom or anyone, was there a resolution?

--
Chris Bailey
chris.bailey at gmail.com