[typo] Ecto not working for me - can't post, need help

Chris Bailey chris at codeintensity.com
Fri Dec 30 23:57:33 EST 2005

I have used ecto 2.4.1 (I've tried older ones as well) as my blog
authoring client in the past with typo, but I can't get it to work
these days.  I'm using the latest SVN (or, at least 801 as of this
writing) of typo.  When I try to post from ecto (Mac), I get an error
(when using the MovableType API) that says:

  Server returned an error!
  Method "mt.setPostCategories" produced a server error: "Couldn't
find Article with ID=".

If I use the Metaweblog API, I get basically the same thing:

  Server returned an error!
  Method "metaWeblog.getPost" produced a server error: "Couldn't find
Article with ID=".

Is anyone else seeing this?  Do I have something misconfigured or?

--
Chris Bailey
chris.bailey at gmail.com