[typo] Typo 2.6, Firefox 1.0.7

Rodger Donaldson rodgerd at diaspora.gen.nz
Tue Dec 27 01:28:04 EST 2005

It appears there's a problem around cookies and article/comment
creation dates; I've noticed if I'm in the same browser session for a
few days my create times will be waaay in the past for both comments
and articles.  I can change the latter when creating the article, but
the comments are more problematic and it leads to wierd ordering
problems.

Is this a known problem fixed in svn, or should a raise a ticket and
poke about?

Rodger Donaldson		rodgerd at diaspora.gen.nz
After what Turing did to help win the war, the British government should have
provided him with his own unit of lithe and willing young sailors.
		 -- pjdoland