[typo] lame question on images

muzzle muzzle at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 11:28:47 EST 2005

On 12/18/05, Dick Davies <rasputnik at gmail.com> wrote:
> If you'reusing textile,
yes I do!

> just do
> !http://url.of/image.jpg!

nice, thnx a lot.
Btw do you know if I can enter accented letters with textile?
I'm italian, you know...

On 12/18/05, Doug Alcorn <doug at lathi.net> wrote:
> > If you're using a blogging tool like ecto[1] or mars edit[2], you can
> upload images with your posts.  Typo supports several client
> protocols that have file uploading.
> 1. http://ecto.kung-foo.tv/
> 2. http://ranchero.com/marsedit/

Unfortunately I usually update typo via web, but thnx for the advice anyway.

Also I was wondering if there is a simple way to update typo via
email. I have been thinkig about adapting these scripts

to my needs but I never had the time.
Thanks a lot again,

"Aspetto un'emozione sempre piu' indefinibile" (CCCP Fedeli alla linea)