[typo] Using Redirects

Paul Brown paulrbrown at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 13:57:06 EST 2005

Hi, Kevin --

> I setup a new blog yesterday on r801. I am trying to use the
> redirects table to fix my old links, but can't get it working.

Duh.  I feel like a d00fus, since I didn't know about the redirects
table.  I put some Apache mod_redirect magic in place to push query
string parameters onto a new URL scheme and just added a method to the
articles controller to interpolate between old permalinks and article
IDs.

http://mult.ifario.us/articles/read/129

Now I'm going to go and learn about the redirection functionality.

-- Paul