[typo] Typo Forums United

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:43:00 EST 2005

The thing is though that ultimately we wanted the forum software to be just a tool for user support of Typo. If we had of used Rforum then it would have been a project in it's own right and frankly I want to focus on Typo development and not Rforum's.

Regards,
--
An Aussie geek stuck in Texas
http://jasonbainbridge.com