[typo] Typo Forums United

Freedom Dumlao freedom at freedomdumlao.com
Mon Dec 12 18:41:26 EST 2005

Thanks Brian. Actually, typoforums.net is pointing to the
typoforums.org address now too, so we got em all. ;)

I think both Jason and I looked at rforums initially, but found that
it is still a bit too immature for our purpose. I personally thought
that a PHP solution would be ok for the forums, since we are using a
python solution for our software tracking (Trac).

At any rate, we look forward to seeing you on the boards!