[typo] Typo Forums United

Brian Hutchison b.hutchison at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 18:35:28 EST 2005

Nice work, thanks for working this out. I was about to setup a third typo
forum (typoforums.net is available, right?) using rforum software. Just
kidding, but I did like the idea of using rails based forum software under
the philosophy of "ask not what your forum software can do for you, ask what
you can do for your forum software."