[typo] script/about always reporting development

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 14:07:56 EST 2005

On 12/12/05, Adam C. Greenfield <adam.greenfield at site5.com> wrote:
> Split this thread to keep the original one on topic
>
> On Dec 12, 2005, at 10:11 AM, Jason Bainbridge wrote:
> >
> > Semi-related to this has anyone else noticed that script/about (in
> > rails 0.14.3 and up) always seems to think you are running in
> > Development mode? Either that or I am doing something really wrong...
> >

> How are you putting typo into production mode? Did you update
> environment.rb or are you using environment variables in your web
> server configuration?

I've tried both as per the output at:

http://typoforums.org/index.php/topic,23.msg62.html#msg62

The thing is though it is using the Production database and seems to
be using a mixture of the production and development log files. I
think I might just blow away that install all together and start again
now that I know a little more about what I am doing.

Regards,
--
Jason Bainbridge
An Aussie geek stuck in Texas - http://jasonbainbridge.com