[typo] Does script/migrate work?

Trejkaz trejkaz at trypticon.org
Mon Dec 12 00:21:17 EST 2005

This script/migrate script is pretty new so I know it's likely to have
some wrinkles still, but is it supposed to do anything at the moment?  It
looks like it just quietly exits.

Of course, I'm only looking around at the scripts because right now, my
migration managed to get into a bad state.  It's at version 34, but when I
migrate using the web interface I get:

   Duplicate column name 'old_ap':
     ALTER TABLE contents CHANGE allow_pings old_ap tinyint(1)

I get the feeling a migration somehow completed and there was no
transaction around it, so I'm now somewhere between version 34 and 35,
with no way to go back nor forward. :-/