[typo] Typo Forums United

Freedom Dumlao freedom at freedomdumlao.com
Sat Dec 10 23:04:42 EST 2005

It's official! Jason and I would like to announce that the Typo
forums have joined and are available at the domain http://
www.typoforums.org

The primary goal of this site is to provide support for Typo users,
freeing up the mailing list to be used for developer discussions.
We'd like to invite all of you to come and join us at the site, and
look forward to your comments and suggestions.

We would also like to ask if it might make sense to link to the
forums from the Typo website, in order to provide new users with easy
access to support and the community.

We thank all of you who supported this idea, and even if you didn't,
you are still welcome at typoforums.org!

-Freedom