[typo] Typo 2.6.0 tarball and release_2_6_0 tag don't match

Adam C. Greenfield adam.greenfield at site5.com
Sat Dec 10 15:25:18 EST 2005

I might be missing something obvious here, and if so please be
gentle. I was trying to help someone in #typo earlier with an issue
migrating from a previous version of typo to 2.6.0

When I download the 2.6.0 tarball from the site (url is http://
rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/7005/typo-2.6.0.tgz and md5 is
0f4168c7a4c70c968a52bdbc6fba581a) I only see migration scripts (in db/
migrate) up to number 9. However, when I look at the same directory
under the release tag in trac (http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/file/
tags/release_2_6_0/db/migrate/) I see migration script up to 24

I noticed the same thing in the 2.5.8 tarball from the site (url is
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/6949/typo-2.5.8.tgz and md5 is
7b9c39b08825d7ca3d45cb17932f6be1). It doesn't seem to match up to
it's release tag either? (http://typo.leetsoft.com/trac/browser/tags/
release_2_5_8/). Again the tarball has the migration script up to 9,
but the release tag has up to 24

I thought that maybe trac was displaying incorrect data - but if I
pull down those tag releases from the subversion server, they appear
to match what is being displayed in trac. I also noticed that if I
compared the release_2_6_0 svn tag (that I just checked out) to the
2.6.0 release tarball, there are a number of other differences as
well. I uploaded a full diff to http://www.adamgreenfield.com/files/
svn-to-tarball.diff

I verified that no one has changed the DownloadStable page on the
wiki since Scott posted 2.6.0 - and I also made sure that both of
those download URLs point to file's in the typo rubyforge project
(with the correct upload dates matching the releases)

Am I missing something?

--
Adam C. Greenfield
Chief Technology Officer