[typo] Typo Forums Now Available! (Moderators wanted!)

Freedom Dumlao freedom at freedomdumlao.com
Thu Dec 8 01:53:19 EST 2005

> Does everyone really want all user support questions showing up in the
> mailing list though? I strongly believe the mailing list and forums
> cater to different audiences and as such should be kept separate.

I understand the concern here, and I want you to know that this is
not how the system works. There is one forum that is a "mailing list"
forum. It is clearly marked as such, and serves mostly as a
searchable archive of the mailing list discussions. Support requests
should not end up on the mailing list, unless someone specifically
wants to ask a question to the mailing list.