[typo] Typo Forums Now Available! (Moderators wanted!)

Jason Bainbridge jbainbridge at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 01:27:57 EST 2005

On 12/8/05, Freedom Dumlao <freedom at freedomdumlao.com> wrote:
> For example, after my long discussion with Victor, and after several
> comments having been made by folks on the mailing list, I wanted to
> be sure that I would be able to link the mailing list with the forum.
> This feature has been implemented and is being tested as I type this
> text (we'll know it works if it shows up on the forums!).

Does everyone really want all user support questions showing up in the
mailing list though? I strongly believe the mailing list and forums
cater to different audiences and as such should be kept separate.

If the mailing list needs a better archive then why not get it added
at MARC or Gmane?

Jason Bainbridge
An Aussie geek stuck in Texas - http://jasonbainbridge.com
Advertisement free blogs for those affected by emergency situations -