[typo] Typo Forums Now Available! (Moderators wanted!)

Freedom Dumlao freedom at freedomdumlao.com
Thu Dec 8 01:17:22 EST 2005

I am not against the idea of combining and creating one project,
however I think that both Jason and I have slightly different visions
at the moment, and I think that at the present time we are both
working on making sure we will get what we want out of our forums.

For example, after my long discussion with Victor, and after several
comments having been made by folks on the mailing list, I wanted to
be sure that I would be able to link the mailing list with the forum.
This feature has been implemented and is being tested as I type this
text (we'll know it works if it shows up on the forums!).

I also wanted to be sure to include an RSS feed to provide an easy
way to see what's new on the board for those who do not want to load
the entire forum.

There are some other features I would like to implement as well...
and I am sure Jason is doing the same thing.