[typo] Typo Forums Now Available! (Moderators wanted!)

Dusty Jewett dusty.jewett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:53:49 EST 2005

Like has already been mentioned, finding good moderators will be the most
difficult part of the whole forum thing, having two forums just makes that
even more difficult...

I'd assume that people wouldn't want to get messed up in the politics of two
rival forums(ok, maybe not rival, but you're definitely competing), just
like Corey