[typo] Migrate error in latest version

Dusty Jewett dusty.jewett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:50:41 EST 2005

ok, here's what I've got...
original install: 2.6...
decided to jump to latest, rm -R'd all of the old code, svn'd in the newest
code (as in the example previously), svn'd the latest rails, and I get this
error when attempting to migrate. Is this a typo or rails error?

[mayo]$ rake migrate --trace
(in /home/.badshad/feanish/typo)
** Invoke migrate (first_time)
** Invoke environment (first_time)
** Execute environment
rake aborted!
no such file to load -- rails_patch/active_record.rb
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/activesupport-1.2.3/lib/active_support/dependencies.rb:207:in
`load'

I thought it might be the second copy of rails in the vendor directory, so I
moved it out, but that didn't change the error.

Same error when attempting to start script/console

Thanks!