[typo] Welcome to Typo Forums Forums

freedom@freedomdumlao.com freedom at freedomdumlao.com
Thu Dec 8 00:15:07 EST 2005

Welcome to Typo Forums Forums

Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:

Username: MailingList
Password: free5909

Your account is currently inactive, the administrator of the board will need to activate it before you can log in. You will receive another email when this has occured.

Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.

Thank you for registering.

The Forum Management