[typo] Typo Forums Now Available! (Moderators wanted!)

Dusty Jewett dusty.jewett at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 21:47:50 EST 2005

I could also see this as being a little "shit-flinging" competition, which
wouldn't be good for the community as a whole...

So, two urls, two pieces of software... phpBB and SMF... it doesn't matter
if one was registered three days before the other, and I'm guessing that the
most active members on the list have no preference, as they'll be most
interested in the mailing list.

There needs to be only one, and you two, Freedom and Jason, need to decide
between yourselves, rather than make it into a popularity contest.