[typo] Feeds

Peter Donald peter.j.donald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 18:10:55 EST 2005

On 12/8/05, Trejkaz <trejkaz at trypticon.org> wrote:
> > > When using an aggregator, everytime I post a new article, all the
> > > articles in my feed appear to be new, although they're not.
> > >
> > > This is pretty annoying since one reader says he's getiting all my
> > > posts 2 or 3 times.
> > >
> > > Any ideas? Anyone else noticed this?
> > >
> > > (I'm running 2.6.0 - stable)
> >
> > Which feed reader are they using?
> I see this in Akregator and Thunderbird also.  Thunderbird has a long-standing
> bug with doing this to many sites so I didn't think much of it, but I admit
> that it's odd to see it happen in Akregator.

I get his on occasion due to the way that the feeds generate the urls
for each entry. Sometimes they will generate using the ip address and
sometimes with the host name so a url for a feed may alternate between

I have been meaning to go in and fix that by supplying host but
haven't got around to it ;) Not sure if that helps.

Peter Donald

Blog: http://www.RealityForge.org