[typo] Admin controller hacking

Mike Purvis mike at uwmike.com
Wed Dec 7 10:23:47 EST 2005

Dusty Jewett wrote:

> you're right, script in the html will break w3c compatibility (though
> every browser gets it correct, it's still broken)

I'm not sure how much interest there is in the larger Rails community,
but I'd definitely like to see more Rails apps using strict doctypes and
unobtrusive JS through libraries like Behaviour.
(http://bennolan.com/behaviour/)

Obviously, functionality and the user first... but I know the tight
integration with Prototype makes it tempting to just create mountains of
inline handlers. It'd be nice to have examples of how to do without them.

Mike