[typo] Feeds

kellan kellan at pobox.com
Wed Dec 7 08:51:20 EST 2005

> When using an aggregator, everytime I post a new article, all the
> articles in my feed appear to be new, although they're not.

I'm getting reports that people are seeing this with my feeds as well,
though I'm not seeing it in Bloglines. (running 2.0.6)   Knowing that
Bloglines ignores feed dates as unreliable I've assumed that the
problem lies somewhere in the date format, but I haven't had a chance
to dive into it yet.

-kellan