[typo] Trackback issue?

phil phil at cryer.us
Tue Dec 6 10:24:56 EST 2005

On Fri, 2 Dec 2005 16:19:23 -0600, phil <phil at cryer.us> wrote:
> I created a post that referenced a site that gave me the idea of the post
> in the first place.  It shows up on his site, but sans my domain name.  In
> other words:
>
> http://articles/2005/12/02/pocket-server
>
> instead of
>
> http://fak3r.com/articles/2005/12/02/pocket-server
>
> Not sure what I did wrong, there's nowhere to configure a trackback that I
> can see, would it be Technorati that munged it?
>
> His article:
>
> http://www.mckeay.net/secure/archives/000610.html
>
> His listing of my trackback:
>
> http://www.mckeay.net/secure/archives/000610.html
>
> My article on my site:
>
> http://fak3r.com/articles/2005/12/02/pocket-server

To answer a previous query about this; to form the trackback I don't think I did anything so I assume Technorati took care of it.  Am I off base?

Also, now someone placed a trackback on my article, but the uri is simply my URL with his URL appended; thus it goes to a 404:

http://fak3r.com/articles/2005/12/02/pocket-server#trackbacks

Did I miss something in setting up Trackbacks?  I see no options.  Thanks

http://fak3r.com - you don't have to kick it