[typo] Typo Forums Contest!

Freedom Dumlao freedom at freedomdumlao.com
Mon Dec 5 23:42:41 EST 2005

So now that the forums are active, and we are beginning to grow our
user base, I thought we would kick things off with a little contest
to get some helpful information into the forums here!

So allow me to announce the first ever Typo Forums Contest!

First we'll start with the prizes!

The greatest number of quality how-to/tutorials posted:

Two years of FREE Typo hosting!
400 MB Storage
SSH shell access
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Add-On domains

Greatest number of useful posts overall:

One year of FREE Typo hosting!
400 MB Storage
SSH shell access
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Add-On domains

Best Post Overall

A Digital Accessory Pack including:
Digital Camera Bag
Mini Tripod
Four pack of Rechargealbe AA Batteries
Battery Charger

Courtesy of http://www.mdbattery.com

Honorable Mentions (3)

Messenger Style Laptop Bag
Courtesy of http://www.mdbattery.com

Here are the rules:

       *Only quality posts will be counted for the purpose of this
contest.
       *Making junk posts to intentionally boost your chances will
result in disqualification.
       *Maximum one prize per registered user.
       *All posts must be made by Friday December 9th, 2005 11:59pm EST.
       *Judges decisions are final.

So come on everyone, and let's see your best Typo articles, how-tos,
tutorials, and lets hear your toughest Typo questions, problems, and
solutions!

The contest begins.... NOW!

The Typo Forums can be found at: http://www.typoforums.com

(Thank you to our sponsors, http://www.mdbattery.com and http://