[typo] current typo install problem - db migration error

chongqing xiao cqxiao at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:22:55 EST 2005

I just installed newest typo from typo current.
I then set up my database using schema.mysql.sql under db folder.

I then run ruby script/server

Now I login in to

After I create my user, it will go to admin page and ask to update my database.
After update my database, it displays the current database version will be 33.

Now if I click the user tab, it will error out saying the folloiwng

undefined method 'notify_on_comments'

I checked the user table and noticed there is no column called

Does anyone know what migth be wrong?

I am using the newest rails.

thanks a lot