[typo] Typo Forums Now Available! (Moderators wanted!)

Brian Hutchison b.hutchison at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 18:18:01 EST 2005

I realize that the PHP solutions are far ahead of RForum, but was any
thought given to eating our own dog food, so to speak? RForum (
http://rforum.andreas-s.net/trac/) is written using Ruby on Rails. Its
currently in beta but being put to good use at http://www.ruby-forum.com/.
More info on RubyForge at http://rubyforge.org/projects/rforum/.  It seems
to be the furthest along of the Ruby based forums:
http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&words=forum&Search=Search

Not nearly as snazzy as SMF or phpBB, but what we don't like we can extend
ourselves. Sorry if I missed the earlier discussion on this.

 - Brian