[typo] Typo Forums?

facedown@mac.com facedown at mac.com
Sun Dec 4 14:30:35 EST 2005

I use the term "developer" loosely here. There are many developers on
this list who might not be actively developing Typo, but are still
developers. :P

If it just needs someone to set it up and get it going, I could have
it running by the end of the day. I have no clue about a
"bidirectional gateway from the mailing list to the forum," though. :P

~Kevin