[typo] Typo Forums?

Justus Pendleton justus at ryoohki.net
Sun Dec 4 14:20:00 EST 2005

On 2005-12-04, facedown at mac.com <facedown at mac.com> wrote:
> What you'll  need is a few of the developers and a couple people like
> me, who can act as translators between developers and the complete
> newbs.

I just wanted to point out that Scott is the only real "developer" on
typo right now :).  In the past 2 months there has only been one commit
that wasn't by him.

I don't want to argue too hard against the forum idea because I agree
that different people have different preferences for finding and
receiving information.  Someone should step up, set up a forum, edit the
wiki to point to it, send out a message to this list, and see how it goes.
I don't think anyone would strongly disagree with that.  If it goes well
then I'd imagine the next step would be making a bidirectional gateway from
the mailing list to the forum.

Justus