[typo] Abstemious Cache Sweeping

Justus Pendleton justus at ryoohki.net
Sun Dec 4 12:34:21 EST 2005

On 2005-12-04, Piers Cawley <pdcawley at bofh.org.uk> wrote:
> So, I'm about to start to add better tracking of cached pages, and I
> want to make sure that I've got my flushing rules straight in my head,
> so I'm brain dumping here. Here's the rules I've worked out so far:
>
> An article is created                    Uncategorized index pages

Everything also has a "and maybe flush all pages depending on what
sidebars do" requirement.  For instance, I have a sidebar that lists the
5 most recent posts.  So I need to flush the cache on every article
creation.  It sounds like what you need is some way for sidebars to
register which actions trigger an update/flush for them.

Justus