[typo] Live search results location

Brian Hutchison b.hutchison at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 23:27:08 EST 2005

David, I agree wholeheartedly. I modified the base theme to drop the blue
live search box down rather than have the search results show up in the
separate box. However, check out the Origami theme from Leevi Graham at
http://typo.leevigraham.com/. I think his solution is far superior to mine.

 - Brian